Sunday, July 16, 2006

And away we go...

Welcome to Wordluv Writer's Resources blog. Perhaps the purists among you will take umbrage at my misspelling of love. But take heart, I promise I'm here to help. I hope to be able to share with you the jewels that I have found as well as get you in contact with publishers, literary agents, proofreaders and whatever else you will need to get your work in the hands of someone who can help. In addition, I hope to have some of my publisher and agent friends contribute from time to time. I invite you drop in, post, share something that has been helpful to you.


Looking for something fun, Wanna stretch those writing muscles. Check out our NeverEnding Story blog. Each month we will start a new story. Each post/comment will be a continuation of the story. Check it out now.

No comments: